Dynasty Football: Superflex Rookie Mock Draft
Generate 'CodeMeta' Metadata for R Packages, colorr, Color Palettes for EPL, MLB, NBA, NHL, and NFL Teams, rmsfact, Amazing Random Facts About the World's Greatest Hacker, tempcyclesdata, Climate Data from Wang and Dillon. Support Forum In the forum you can read interesting news about my tools and the next releases. Adobe cs6 master collection serial number. Minnesota Vikings Home: The official source of Vikings videos, news, headlines, photos, tickets, roster, gameday information and schedule.
2020 Camp Update: August 15th
2020 Offseason Hub Practice Starts at:
10:10 AM CST General:
- Welcome to the first real training camp practice thread this year!
- No Pads Today
- Packers WR Darrius Shepherd, who once wore No. 10, is now No. 9. Jordan Love is the lone No. 10.
- Hell yeah, we extended Kenny Clark!
TE Jace Sternberger (COVID IR), DT Treyvon Hester (COVID IR), LS Hunter Bradley (COVID IR) Injuries:
LB Greg Roberts (COVID IR), RB Patrick Taylor (NFI), OL Simon Stepaniak (NFI), OL Yosh Nijman (PUP), LB Curtis Bolton (PUP), WR Devin Funchess (Opt-Out IR) Offense:
- Jace Sternberger is at practice but won't be participating. Progressing through the new COVID IR return protocols.
- Jordan Love’s first pass as a Packers QB is complete to C Jake Hanson. (They’re just going through QB/C exchanges at half speed, but the tweet is still factual.)
- Billy Turner opened at RT with Lane Taylor at RG. After a couple of reps, Rick Wagner jumped at RT and Turner slid back inside to guard.
- RB Tyler Ervin going through drills with the Packers WRs. He also lined up at WR on the first walkthrough rep with the starters in team drills.
- Rodgers just threw a phenomenal anticipation pass to Reggie Begelton. I swear he threw it 5 seconds before Begelton made his cut much less looked for the ball. Nice route and catch from Reggie too. Video (in the media section too)
- A busy individual period for third-round pick Josiah Deguara. After rotating with tight ends in position drills, he slides over to fullback in routes on air. Then he gets a fullback rep in team drills. He’ll see a good bit of both. Getting a lot of reps with the 1s too.
- Lane Taylor is the first-team RG, for now, with Billy Turner at RT.
- Tim Boyle just hit MVS deep in team drills (45-yards). MVS beat Josh Jackson deep. Beautiful throw by Boyle.
- AJ Dillon just showed off some BURST too. Passes the eye test with flying colors. Looks so smooth through traffic, powerful and decisive.
- Rick Wagner and Billy Turner both getting reps at RT with the 1s.
- Jordan Loves first pass in team is an underneath completion to Travis Fulgham.
- Jonathan Garvin 1x1 with Bakhtiari. The vet won that one easily. Welcome to the NFL.
- Ervin with a catch out of the slot.
- Good lord what a one handed touchdown pass on third down by Lazard despite probably DPI on Jackson. Laser from Rodgers. That was beyond sick.
- Boyle with an absolute dime to Begelton who is having a hell of a start. Touchdown for Reggie. K’Dar beat on the play. Ran a post from the right side and a TD on the first rep for the 2s.
- Love hits Kumerow for a touchdown in team. Kumerow found space and Love hit him against Kabion Ento. Love then gets a fist pump from Lane Taylor. Aaron Rodgers threw up his hands to signal a TD.
- Boyle doing exactly what you wanna see from a third year QB. Standing tall, strong delivery, hitting receivers in stride.
- Rodgers just hit Kumerow along the sideline on a scramble drill, working back to the sideline when Aaron Rodgers flushes to the right. The man is on fire.
- It’s not an understatement to say that the offense looks light years ahead of where they looked a season ago with new head coach Matt LaFleur. Those year two gains are real. (Let's wait for pads before getting too excited though.)
- Reggie Begelton with his 3rd really impressive play to start practice. Not annointing anyone yet but he looks the part.
- Lewis with a touchdown from 12. Pass was a bit behind but Lewis made a great adjustment.
- Rick Wagner getting first-team reps at RT with Billy Turner at RG. He’s also gotten RT reps with Lane Taylor at RG. There are a lot of moving parts on that right side.
- Rookie Jon Runyon (76) at LG with No. 2s.
- Aaron Jones escapes coverage ( I believe Savage) and Rodgers hits him for an easy td.
- Pretty rare to see Packers players doing wind sprints after practice, but this is a different kind of camp. Corey Linsley, Billy Turner, Christian Kirksey, Oren Burks and Kevin King among players getting in some conditioning.
- Reggie Begelton with another catch over the middle on a slant from Love. Begelton and Boyle the standouts today for sure.
- The defense is giving a well deserved round of applause to Kenny Clark. Can’t imagine why.
- Oren Burks the second ILB alongside Christian Kirksey to start 11-on-11s. Gary and both Smiths starting too.
- Christian Kirksey with nice coverage on Aaron Jones on a crosser. A refreshing feel to see a LB get that covered.
- Kenny Clark broke through the line for a pressure. Rodgers just gets it off but Adams with a rare drop. Sullivan in coverage.
- Chandon Sullivan getting first-team reps as slot corner.
- MVS on a crosser and guess who is right there again - Kirksey. He looks in total command of this defense early.
- Maybe my eyes deceive me, but Rashan Gary sure looks to have leaned out a bit.
- Z doing a lot of roaming standing up at linebacker.
- Just got our first Za’Darius Smith sack dance of training camp.
- Preston Smith with fantastic coverage on a wheel route by Jamaal Williams. Rodgers forced to throw it away. Such an underrated skill by Preston that he’s damn good at.
- Randy Ramsey now with great coverage on AJ Dillon on a wheel route. It looked like he broke up the pass but tough to tell. It fell incomplete either way.
- DeShaun Amos with perfect coverage on Darius Shepherd.
- Kirksey absolutely knifes through the line for a “tfl” on Jamaal. Kirksey standing out early.
- Raven Greene (24) and Chandon Sullivan (39) are the extra DBs in No. 1 dime.
- Stanford Samuels ends team period with a touchdown saving PBU in red zone. Love tried to float one into tight coverage but Samuels wasn’t having it.
- Adrian Amos with a beautiful pass breakup against Davante Adams along the sideline, reaching around Davante Adams at the pylon to knock away Aaron Rodgers’ pass without contacting the WR. Not an easy play but Amos made it look easy.
- Raven Greene almost picks off Rodgers. Rodgers escaped but couldn’t hit Williams. Nice play by Greene. He's having a great first day.
- Freshly paid Kenny Clark is being more than a bit disruptive today for the Packers.
- From what I can tell only a few Packers players are wearing face shields on their helmets. Looks like most of the DBs do.
- Offense won the earlier team sessions, but the defense is easily winning this red zone session. Very on brand for the Packers defense.
- The trash talk is in midseason form. The Smiths going back and forth with various members of the offense, including David Bakhtiari.
- Kingsley Keke bursts through for a “tfl” on AJ Dillon.
- Packers defense won the day...at least that's what Z says.
- “Kenny on 3” to end practice. Cool moment for him today.
- Randy Ramsey has had a nice day. He just broke through for a “sack”. Travis Fulgham with a drop.
- Mason Crosby is at practice after being on the COVID IR
but it doesn't seem he will practice today.
- Crosby is kicking today after all.
- John Leglue is the one working on long snaps to JK Scott as Hunter Bradley observes.
- Tim Boyle getting some snaps as the holder for Mason Crosby.
- Leglue snapping on field goals. Crosby 8-9 with no rush.
- 27L good |30R good | XP good | 36L good | 39R good | 42L good | 45R wide right | 27 L good | 30R good
It is strange with no fans to start Packers training camp 2020. Video
Jordan Love and Rodgers playing catch. Video
Jones, Williams and Dillon all working. Video
Jordan Love going through drills. Video
Rodgers to Adams. Video
Rodgers to Begelton. Video
Tyler Ervin doing WR drills. Video
Dillon's calves! Photo Photo2
Jordan Love working the nets. Video
A socially distanced end of practice huddle. Photo
A better look at Rodgers facial hair this preseason. Photo Practice has ended at:
11:54 AM CST | 1 hour 44 minutes (excluding extended drills) Next event is:
Practice | August 17th | 10:10 AM CST Press Conference Notes:
For Live Twitter Updates: Click Here
- Mark Murphy says over 80% of season ticket holders that were surveyed said they would opt-out this season. That was a large part of the decision to go forward without fans this season.
- Matt LaFleur says the right side of the line will be a daily competition among Billy Turner, Lane Taylor and Rick Wagner.
- "We’ve got a lot of guys who are key members of our team whose contracts are coming up, so it definitely lets us move on to the next guy." LaFleur on Clarks contract extension.
- Matt LaFleur: "AJ Dillon, he has got some massive legs. We have not seen a running back built like that, not in my career that I've been around."
- LaFleur on Love: "He's very natural. There's a lot to clean up right now. He's a young quarterback that is learning a new system. Just how specific we are with the footwork, I think that takes time."
- Rodgers talks about Kenny Clark playing in "mild anonymity." Quiet guy who goes about his business, Rodgers says. "Fun to watch him step up into that opportunity" to lead.
- Aaron Rodgers with no fans and no bike riding in this training camp: "It's strange... there's a sadness around it."
- "Good dilemma," Aaron Rodgers on having three veterans (Taylor, Turner, Wagner) competing for two spots on the right side of the offensive line.
- Aaron Rodgers said the kid whose bike he rode early on was in 7-9th grade at the time. Said he's now probably 30, lives on the west coast and is in a band. They still keep in touch.
- Aaron Rodgers on RB AJ Dillon: "He's a large, large man... he's a well built guy. Excited to see him get up to speed mentally... he's a big boy."
- Aaron Rodgers on Allen Lazard: "Everybody has talked about Allen, and it's pretty easy. He's really worked on his game." Talked about his potential to be a "big-time contributor" in 2020. "Proud" of the way he's looked early on.
- "We don't need to babysit anybody," Rodgers says of keeping players doing the right thing in regard to COVID. All about accountability.
- Aaron Rodgers on Marquez Valdes-Scantling: "He has within him the ability to be an incredible pro."
- Christian Kirksey said he talked with some former Packers players who went to Iowa like Mike Daniels and Micah Hyde who "all spoke highly of Green Bay." Kirksey: "I think I'm gonna have a good career here. It feels like home."
- Christian Kirksey on AJ Dillon: "As a linebacker ... you wanna say if you're in the hole and hit you up top, but then you see how big he is and you want to go low. But then he has those tree-trunks for legs."
- Kenny Clark said he got home early yesterday, went to bed at 8 pm and saw his phone was being blown up at midnight because of his mom and his agent. Went through the numbers and said "Let's do it."
- Kenny Clark said the deal got finalized this morning before practice. Coach Mike Pettine called the guys over, some already knew, and then they mobbed him in celebration after practice. Clark: "Everybody was just happy, man... I'm excited about being on this team."
- Kenny Clark: "When Russ Ball gave me the contract, I was shaking." Mom was on the phone, crying"
- Kenny Clark says he expects Mike Pettine to move him around more this fall, giving him more opportunities to be a playmaker with one-on-one matchups. "I've just got to make more splash plays," he says. He wants to put together a full, consistent season.
- Two things we've gathered from these Zoom calls with the CBs: They learned a TON from Tramon Williams and respected the hell out of him, and they LOVE learning under new DBs coach Jerry Gray.
- Just so everyone is aware, I am not at the practice. This is a conglomeration of many different twitter accounts of reporters posting.
submitted by 2pt_perversion