Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect [Cracked]
Salaries for Related Job Titles. From small business to enterprise, find the productivity suite that will help your business grow into a lean, mean, productivity machine! Indycar series 2020 rfactor crack see this website.
Enterprise Architect - Full Stack
Job Link to apply: https://www.yobitel.com/careers-fullstack-enterprise-arch Environment:
Keeping evolution as Constant, Yobitel makes a platform for every individual and organization to reinvent and innovate their business during each convergence phase in technology.
In Yobitel we’re committed to ensuring everyone in the company continues to benefit from working in an environment of cross-departmental collaboration, where all contributions are recognized and acknowledged.
We’re a passionate, hardworking, and sociable team and we’re looking for like-minded individuals to join us as we continue to grow.
There’s never been a more exciting time to join the company. And the successful applicant to this role will benefit from running projects absolutely integral to our growth plans over the coming years. Job Theme:
We are looking for an experienced Enterprise Architect Full-Stack to come on board on a permanent basis and work in our Bangalore office who have qualified experience to work in a fast pace AI-driven platform. Responsibilities:
- Experience in Agile, full-stack development experience covering primarily either ReactJS/MEAN, AngularJS frameworks for UI and/or NodeJS framework for microservices development.
- Good knowledge in RESTful API design and implementation, Spring Boot framework.
- Role Specific Capabilities & Knowledge NodeJS backend skills- Mandatory Experienced in developing web-based applications using ReactJS or AngularJS frameworks.
- Experience in DevOps process and development automation - unit and functional test automation and continuous integral delivery.
- Responsible as Senior and a Back End Engineer who will be working in the technology team and working with the R&D team to implement new components.
- Creating new features for web and mobile application platforms.
- Producing high-quality code and Support and maintain existing applications and customers.
- Solid experience in Python or Node.js, software engineering. Enterprise Architecture, TOGAF, and SOA are highly desirable.
- Well versed in HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, and other front-end technologies, good in RDBMS such as Oracle and Mysql.
- Exposure to NoSQL databases such as MongoDB and Cassandra is an advantage.
- Experience in building RESTful and to integrate with 3rd party APIs
- Passionate user of Git/Bitbucket/Jira/Confluence.
- Experience with unit testing (jasmine, mocha, jest,etc.)
Degree in computer science or a related subject or a sound education with practical experience in IT Software Industry.
Negotiable upon Experience.
submitted by Yobitel