Cabal Alz Hack Tool Free Generator download - Android Hackings
Log in. 1 The Chat Glitch 1. RAW Paste Data prodigy. This page is about PuTTYgen on Windows. PITTSBURGH (PRWEB) January 24, 2020 - March 2020, FEIN will introduce the NEW E-Cut Carbide Pro saw blade.
Now better than before, BEST CUSTOM MAP IN RUST (our last one got bumped to 2nd best) - Zombie Nation PVE
NOTE: We are NOT affiliated with that EU zombie server. We actually have a legit custom map here (not just a random generated one). Had some players PM me complaining about a lack of custom maps and a few other issues come to find out they had joined some EU server with a similar name.
We had a nice handful of players come from reddit and as you can tell by the thumbs up and comments from our last thread
they really enjoyed themselves. But I figured I'd do a new post since we have a completely new custom map and of course a fresh wipe... Got some great responses the first time I posted
. But this sub moves so fast I didn't want to get lost in the mix. I assure you, if you just give the server a try, you'll fall in love. Really is a fun place with a great community .......
With a fresh force-wipe I wanted to take a moment to invite everyone to come try out a truly incredible custom map and server configuration. If you do anything at all today, let reading the following list of features be it ... Zombie Nation PVE | Zombie Hordes ZombieNation.io
Server Loc: NE America
Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/5Z38NXS
Direct connect - type in F1 console ...
Tri-monthly map wipe cycle. (roughly every 11 days)
From top to bottom the map is purely customized. Even the "normal" monuments
are far from it (will get to that further down). Here are just a few of the key things going on with this month's Zombie Nation server (and this literally just scratches the surface...
- Dynamic land layout: The land itself on this map is unique and has zero "lazy" locations in it. Every square meter of playable land is sculpted to actually feel like a realistic landscape with sculpted cliffs, custom 'caves', and numerous other unique features
(and yes those vines are even climbable!!!) https://i.imgur.com/0KuFo9N.png https://i.imgur.com/PV7t7n2.png https://i.imgur.com/3bJTFrN.png https://i.imgur.com/ZE8I4oo.png https://i.imgur.com/BKs9veu.png https://i.imgur.com/MSHuWZP.png https://i.imgur.com/IcflTax.png
- Huge jungle warfare Zombie Island: Zombie Island is a 2 island mix of hard and super-hard. When you /warp there you start on the beach and fight your way through buffed up zombies. Once you make it across the bridge to the smaller island you will encounter more zombies plus a large warehouse stuffed full of elite crates guarded by VERY buffed up scientists. This is a 3+ person mission at the very least and offers our players a unique non-vanilla challenge to compete for.
- PVP zone with custom events that only happen there: Our PVP zone is something we consider an integral part of the map, not just an empty "side" area nobody uses. It has its own custom monument with an urban landscape for a unique and dangerous playstyle with over 50 custom loot crates hidden around the area. It also hosts multiple events such as the random treasure box (which has the best loot tables in the game) that spawns with a 15 minute auto unlock timer and then a 10 minute despawn timer to encourage players to "make a move". Another event is that sometimes the patrol heli needs to land and refuel itself. It heads to the PVP zone, leands, scientists get out along with all their loot crates, and guard the heli while it sits refueling.
- Custom Monuments - Just a few examples of some of the random custom monuments we have:
At the base of the volcano
is an entrance to a restricted area
. Open the turn wheel doors and find the fuse box
. Hit the switch then swipe your key
card and enter the next room
. Take a left
to the elevator
. Take that up to the fourth floor
and find some nice loot containers
Or locate the Cobalt grow house
guarded by scientists. Just a simple fuse box
and green keycard door
and the loot is yours.
Examples: Airfield 1
, Airfield 2
, Airfield 3
, Airfield 4
, Airfield 5
, Airfield 6
, Airfield 7
, Airfield 8
- PVP Arena where players can climb into the cage and test their skills without fear of being looted.
- Customized Outpost with all the normal vending machines you'd want from outpost but with a nice island feel to go along with the map theme
- Very friendly modded server with 3 active admins. Already have a small group (average 12-25 online during prime time) of regulars on the server. PVP is completely enabled for the final 24 hours before a wipe. There is a PVP zone that allows PVP 24/7 but this area is announced to you the moment you step in to prevent accidental PVP
- The admins/staff are friendly and help other players (Good example, the other day someone's game crashed flying a minicopter and they obviously died, told staff member in discord and they retrieved all his items and brought them to his base while he reloaded the game). We try to have admin coverage 24/7 but in the small window an admin is not around, we have server chat (also /report /bug) all going straight to discord on our phones and will gladly log in or RCON in to solve issues.
- We have regular server events. The other night we had a shooting contest at our town shooting range. Bow, pistol, AK, and sniper competition run by the admins. Winners received RP and some nice weapons. We host a gauntlet competition where players have to fight their way through rooms full of zombies, then navigate a parkour obstacle course, and then find their way through a maze. Winner gets RP and items.
- This is a PLAY to win environment. Numerous bonuses for VIP and Veteran players but these are easily attainable through playtime. ZLevels Remastered also rewards you with harvesting, mining, gathering increase as your levels increase. No AKs or Grenade Launchers or anything giving other players a serious advantage is for "sale" on this server neither will it ever be.
- Starter kits (do a /kit) and increasingly nicer kits (VIP, Veteran, etc.) plus a daily supply signal.
- Spawn your own personal boat, car, minicopter, etc. Obviously some items take higher rank (VIP, Veteran) to prevent swarms of copters all over the map.
- Server Rewards - points are earned for everything you do... playtime, gathering, mining, harvesting, killing NPCs/animals, quests, voting daily, etc. Spend these points in the /s store on items, ammo, food, clothing, even quarries. Also has commands for sale (eg. "Daytime" or "Call chopper"). Also allows selling of certain resources or items for RP and allows transferring of RP to another player.
- Home recyclers - simply type /rec and place your recycler in your base. Can pick up with hammer to move it.
- Call your own helicopter or bradley to fight and the loot is all yours when you kill it (command purchased in /s store)
- Backpacks mod - Have a full extra backpack that does not drop on death except during the "PVP Day"
- Customized loot drops. Nothing extreme that makes the game easy, but some tweaks to certain things and random special items (christmas, halloween, etc.)
- Stack size modifications. Stack core resources up to 100,000 and other items (lesser stack size but still significantly more than default).
- Bgrade mod - Auto upgrade as you build (if you have the resources) with a simple /bgrade 1, 2, 3, or 4 (wood, stone, metal, armor). Auto cancels after a bit of no building so you don't accidentally build an armored foundation or something later.
- Remover tool /remove lets you quickly tear down construction sections or even deployed items. Destroying construction refunds some of the resources (not 100%) and destroying an item (chest, workbench, etc.) takes a little bit of the resources used in making that item as a payment but puts the item itself back in your inventory.
- Zombies all over the map with a few zombie hordes randomly roaming the map that increase in size as they encounter other zombies or kill a player.
- Corpse location and death marker
- Friends and clans mods installed
- Auto furnace splitter with fuel trim etc. Quick Smelt also active but not too high to make it "easy mode"
- Skinbox - drag an item into the skinbox interface and see examples of all the available skins (it picks the current most popular skins) then just drag the skin you want back into your inventory. Available for every skinnable item in the game.
- Home teleportation. Stand on a foundation (not building blocked by someone else) and type /sethome NAME to be able to teleport back to that spot with a simple /home menu. As you increase in rank (VIP, veteran) so does your homes count. Useful for setting a spot near your favorite farming area, monument, friends house, etc.
- Warp teleportation available to Bandit Camp and Outpost where numerous vending machines contain many valuable things for trade (can even sell resources for scrap). Also warp to the server "Town" which has more vendors and a town hall with research table, workbenches, etc. And warp to Zombie Island compound and fight for your life!
- TP teleportation to other players. Simply type /tp then select a player from the list and once they accept it you will start teleporting to them. TP, home, and warp do have cooldowns and timers (that get shorter as your rank increases, veterans are instant) and do NOT work if taking damage in any form (cold, rad, starve, PVP) so as not to be a form of 'cheating'
- No fuel requirements for a few cosmetic type items (tuna can lamp, fireplace, etc.).
- Player challenges mod with custom titles added to the name of the person in 1st place for each category. (ie. "Assassin", "Hunter", "Deadshot", etc.)
- Loot prevention protects your furnaces, quarries, chests, etc. from being opened by other players. No need to wall off furnaces or quarries anymore. Just have them within TC area. Can even share access with clan members or friends
- Private messaging system simply /pm NAME or /r to reply
- RustIO livemap integration
- Smart chat bot that upon certain keywords will answer common questions or even just get smart with you at times LOL. Who doesn't need a sassy little chat bot, right?
Anyways, would love to see you all there. Looking to get a slightly larger base of regulars. Like I said we have a small handful currently playing daily but looking to increase this number. We all already have a good time together some come on in and join us!
submitted by LivinTheDream412