Hacked download Dota 2 Keygen
Net uptime monitor keygen. Our tool has latest Anti Ban and Anti detect system such as PROXY and VPN support, you can use DOTA 2 Private Hack Download- Scripts Maphack Lasthit UNDETECTED Working 2020 NO BAN MM without any worries. Deux Ex The Fall Hack v1.02 No Survey No Password; DOTA 2 HACKER v1.8c No Survey No Password; Tomb Raider Hack Tool No Survey No Password; Drag Racing 4x4 Cheat App v1.02 No Survey No Password; DarkenSang Online Hack v2.0 No Survey No Password; Dungeon Hunter 4 Cheat Tool No Survey No Password; Farming Simulator 14 Hack No Survey No Pasaword.
Struggling to keep up with live coaching? Why not try written analysis coaching to raise your MMR?
reposted from /dota2 For those who hate texts, here’s an infographic about us (Gamejitsu): https://imgur.com/gallery/S0GJdo5
Check us out at https://gamejitsu.gg
too. We aren't fully live yet, but we appreciate your visit!
Have you ever tried coaching in Dota 2? Had a friend mentored you in mastering a specific hero? Consulted professional coaching services? Like watching pro streams, video guides or even your own replays in a bid to improve and increase your MMR?
Our folks here at Gamejitsu came up with our own coaching platform bundled with our in-house innovative tech, and we figured we should share our progress with you all, as well as soliciting some suggestions and feedback to improve our system pre-launch!
Before that, a quick comparison between live coaching (The most common coaching methodology found on the web)
and Gamejitsu’s coaching. Live coaching
- You schedule an appointment for a live coaching session with your coach.
- A coach watches you play live, gives advice and comments in real-time.
- You have to juggle between playing the game and listening to your coach.
- May cause you to not perform at your best due to lack of focus, which will also affect coaching quality. Go here, no not here, there! THERE!
- May cause the coach to miss out a lot of stuff as the game momentum intensifies, especially during teamfights
- Almost nil rewind or recap capability. What did the coach say about buying something to push towers better on Drow? Dra… dra… Dagon?
- You play a game as usual
- After the game ends, you log in to our system which automatically parses your recent games, select the game you want to be reviewed, submit a review request
- One of our coach from our professional coach roster will tend to your request. We have coaches from 5k to 8k MMR!
- Our tech automatically parses your replay, records the gameplay, sends to the coach to review in video form.
- Our coach reviews your game and adds comments on specific timeframes.
- Your review is delivered to you in video form bundled with comments on timeframes. See photo example: https://imgur.com/gallery/YFPL7EC
- You watch the review, rewind or rewatch however times you like. Anytime, too.
Alright, now you get the picture (and hopefully interested
), we need your help with a survey because we want to improve our system to fit what players want before our soft launch. Survey link: https://forms.gle/LFWFJj3zstwHHPsS9 Of course, you wouldn’t fill it for free, so we included a small one-time discount of 40% for you! (Yeah this is bribery in plain sight but we really need your help!
We believe we have what it takes to revolutionize the coaching ecosystem. One of our founders is a 2k MMR scrub who consulted live coaches, which he struggled with. This is how the idea of Gamejitsu came by, in the belief that it will help players improve with maximum efficiency in coaching. We aim to have our soft-launching at around December or early January 2021, so stay tuned!
We are also looking for beta testers, experienced social media graphic designers and investors. Do contact us at [[email protected]
) or just DM us on Reddit!
submitted by monalisa_gamejitsu